Are you tired of hot summer days leaving your skin feeling dry and dull? Look no further than our hydrating face mist. With natural moisture-binding ingredients like sodium PCA, this mist will leave your skin feeling supple and smooth. But it's not just about hydration - this mist also helps to protect your skin from the negative impacts of your environment. And the benefits don't stop there. Packed with hyaluronic acid and urea, this formula provides a refreshing burst of hydration for your face, body, and hair. Say hello to dewy, fresh skin with just one spray!
SIZE 250 ML
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
• Improves skin’s moisture-binding capabilities.
• Increases moisture level, making skin feel supple and smooth and hair feel silky soft.
• Protects against the damaging, drying effects of wind, polluted air, and other environmental influences.
• Can be used to set makeup.
• Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
Spray generously on face, hair and body whenever you need a refreshing moisture boost.
This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). This may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE IT
• The humectant NaPCA is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s moisture retention ability. NaPCA can absorb massive amounts of water; is non-toxic, colorless, and odorless; and has been shown to be as mild to the skin as water.
• Although NaPCA is abundant in human skin, the cold, wind, and heat often dry your skin, giving it a flaky, rough feeling. By applying products with ingredients such as NaPCA, you can help eliminate these negative environmental factors. NaPCA works by retaining the water already in your skin and by attracting moisture from the atmosphere to your skin.
• NaPCA Moisture Mist is great for use when you’re out boating, playing at the beach, or poolside. Feel fresh as you travel by car or plane; cool off at home by keeping it in the refrigerator.
• Mirror demonstration—spray NaPCA Moisture Mist and water onto two separate hand-held mirrors or onto different sections of the same mirror. Wait approximately 15 minutes. You will see that the water has evaporated, but the NaPCA Moisture Mist is still on the mirror. This visually demonstrates how humectants such as NaPCA, hyaluronic acid, and others hold on to water in the formula, keeping it from evaporating. In this same way, these humectants bind to water present in the formula and hold it to your skin, so the water cannot dry and dissipate into the air.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
What powers it?
powerful humectant that binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
Helps maintain an optimal moisture level.
Why should I use it?
A moisturizing spray to make your day
- Supports your skin’s natural ability to hold moisture.
- Increases moisture levels, helping skin feel supple and smooth and hair feel silky soft.
- Helps protect against the damaging, drying effects of wind, pollution, and other environmental influences.
NaPCA stands for Sodium Pyrolidone Carboxylic Acid. It’s a humectant—a powerful substance that binds water to the skin. NaPCA is a natural component of skin that helps it retain moisture.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Urea, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate.
All skin types love NaPCA Moisture Mist. It’s light enough for oily skin, with a hydration boost for dry skin.
Yes! Store NaPCA Moisture Mist in the refrigerator during the summer to have a cool, refreshing experience anytime.
- The humectant NaPCA is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s ability to retain moisture. NaPCA can absorb high amounts of water, and is colourless and odourless.
- Cold, wind, and heat often dry out your skin, giving it a rough feeling. By applying products with ingredients such as NaPCA which retain water in your skin, you can help protect it from these environmental factors.
- Feel fresh as you travel by car or plane. Cool off at home by keeping it in the refrigerator.
- NaPCA Moisture Mist is fragrance-free.
• Mirror demonstration—spray NaPCA Moisture mist and water on two separate hand-held mirrors or onto different sections of the same mirror. Wait approximately 15 minutes. You will see that the water has evaporated, but the NaPCA Moisture Mist is still on the mirror. This visually demonstrates how humectants such as NaPCA, hyaluronic acids, and others hold on to water in the formula, keeping it from evaporating. In this same way, these humectants bind to water to present in the formula and hold it to your skin, so the water cannot dry and dissipate into the air.
• Apricot demonstration—fill a small jar with NaPCA Moisture Mist and place a dried apricot in it. Seal the jar. Fill another small jar with mineral oil (an ingredient found in many moisturizers) and place a dried apricot into it. Seal this jar. After a few hours, you will see that the NaPCA Moisture Mist has actually plumped the dried apricot, but the mineral oil has not. This demonstration can be saved for many weeks or months, and the NaPCA Moisture Mist apricot will still be plump and the mineral oil apricot will still be shriveled. This demonstrates how NaPCA and other humectants bind and draw moisture to the skin.