Enjoy whiter, brighter skin with the Ultimate Mask Snowhite, direct from Korea. Ultimate Mask Snowhite features a protein-coated bamboo sheet that is infused with premium whitening ingredients for a relaxing and pampering experience.
Ultimate Mask Snowhite features a protein-coated bamboo sheet that offers excellent fitting sensation with natural shrinkage after the essence is absorbed. Each sheet is infused with premium ingredients that provide skin brightening benefits. Product users reported improvements to skin brightness after using Ultimate Mask Snowhite 3 times a week for 4 weeks*.
How do I use it?
1. After cleansing, use toner to balance your skin
2. Open the pouch and put on the mask
3. Leave it on for 10-20 minutes
4. Remove the mask starting from the jawline
5. Gently tap skin to absorb remaining mask serum
Recommend to use it 1-2 times a week or up to 3 times a week for maximum benefits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
What powers it?
Niacinamide WHITENING FUNCTION
- Water-soluble Vitamin B
- Prevents melanin from moving to the skin surface layer to inhibit pigmentation
- Enhances skin’s barrier care and skin moisturizing effect
Glutathione SNOW-LIT SKIN
- Antioxidant combining 3 amino acids: glutamine, glycine, cysteine
- Powerful antioxidant effect for healthy bright skin
Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide
- Younger Looking Skin
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide,
Methylpropanediol, Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-40
Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate
Crosspolymer, Arginine, Allantoin, Betaine, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Eclipta Prostrata
Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glutathione, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Tocopherol, Xanthophylls, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide